|Oscilloscope||Beneath demo bench|
|Function Generator||Set 1, Cabinet 1, Shelf 2-3|
|High Pass Filter||Set 2, Cabinet 2, Shelf 3|
|Low Pass Filter|
1. Connect a BNC splitter to the output of the function generator.
2. Connect 1 cable directly from 1 side of the splitter to channel 2 of the oscilloscope.
3. Connect another cable from the other side of the splitter to the filter of choice.
4. Connect filter directly to channel 1 of the oscilloscope.
5. Test that the display is as expected: As frequency changes, the amplitude of channel 2 should not change. However, the amplitude of channel 1 will change depending on the type of filter you have hooked up.